Season 10 Trailer
On my first night living with Shane (Out Of Body Experience), I woke up at 4:30 am. Whenever I’m on vacation, I’ll wake up early too, but until I moved to Gleeson Road, I just thought it was because I was excited about the trip. In reality, if I'm not sleeping somewhere that I’m not used to, my body wakes me up annoyingly early.
And so on Monday, July 20th, 2026, I woke up at 5:15 am. If I had not been up so late the night before, I probably would’ve woken up earlier. I tried to lie there very still so as not to wake Paige or my other hotelmate, but I got too restless and decided to look at my phone.
I had a text from my friend Elana from the night before, sent right around the time I was dancing the night away. This is how our conversation went:
Elana (8:07 pm): Hey, Mitchell. It’s been a bit. How are you?
Me (5:25 am): Hi, Elana. I’ve been great! Married life has been amazing!
Elana (8:22 am): That's awesome! We need to meet up soon to talk!
Me (8:24 am): Are you doing anything tomorrow?
Elana (8:25 am): Nope. Do you want to meet up at Crimson Cup again?
Me (8:30 am): Sure! I have to drop Paige off at work at 4:00. So, would 4:15 work?
Elana (8:31 am) Sounds good!
Rules for a Greattastic Life Season 10 Greatttasticly Ever After will be out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment