Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Season 6 What's The Dream? Mini Blog: You’ll See

 Season 6 Mini Blog: You’ll See

In the summer of 2021, Kid and I were hiking around a local creek. During our walk, we saw a plastic bag floating in the water. “Oh no!” she declared, “Not in my town!!” she hopped into the water and fished it out. After she had got it, she turned around and saw me staring at her. “What?” She asked.

“Oh, it's nothing,” I said, “sometimes you'll do or say something, and it reminds me of an old friend!”

“Who?” she asked.

“You'll see!” I replied. She seemed confused by my response, so I elaborated, “You'll see when I publish my second book!”

I’m super excited to announce, Once In A Lifetime: A Song For Sam is out as a hardcover and a paperback both on Amazon (Ebook coming soon).

Hope You Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 7 Be An Advocate Blog 8: Spring Break 2024 Part 2: Totality

  Spring Break 2024 Part 2: Totality In part 1, I said my spring break lasted until April 8th. That wasn’t 100% true. That day was the day o...