Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving Blog 1:The First Friendsgiving


Thanksgiving Blog 1:The First Friendsgiving
Up until a week ago, I had never heard of Friendsgiving… although the concept is pretty straightforward. The lead singer of Cousin Simple’s (Will’s) family decided to host a Friendsgiving party. Josh, mom, dad, Pop-pop (my grandpa from Florida), and I got out of the car and walked towards the house.

I didn't think that there would be as many people in the house as there were. There were people I never even seen before, and this really excited me. I started walking around and talking to people and I was enjoying myself.

I talked to a most of the members of the band, and their siblings/parents, a few of my friends' parents, and a ton of people who I didn’t know until this party.

At one point, I was having a normal conversation and I looked up to see this huge spider decoration left up from Halloween. Not gonna lie, it scared the living crap out of me!

I had a lot of fun talking to new people and hanging out with old friends. I hope that this becomes a yearly tradition because it was really fun! When the party ended, we all got into the car and drove to the airport…


To be continued
J. Mitchie Ulibarri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 7 Be An Advocate Blog 8: Spring Break 2024 Part 2: Totality

  Spring Break 2024 Part 2: Totality In part 1, I said my spring break lasted until April 8th. That wasn’t 100% true. That day was the day o...