Friday, September 18, 2026

Season 10 Greattasticly Ever After Blog 16.5: Visitors At Work

 Visitors At Work

On Thursday, August 20th, 2026, after I picked Paige up from work, Mom called me. She was checking on how we were doing with packing for a trip we were going on the next day. In the middle of that phone call, Arden called me. For obvious reasons, I ignored the phone call, but then I forgot to call her afterward because I had to finish packing.

The next morning, I texted her to say I was sorry I missed the call, and she said it was okay. She also told me her parents, Rich and Barbara, were in town and trying to get a wedding gift for Paige and me, to us. Our flight was at 6:15, so we had to be at the airport by 5:00. With that in mind, I told them I probably couldn’t get it that day. 

At 12:20, I got a message from one of the front desk ladies. I got switched out of my classroom and went up to the lobby. As I walked into the lobby, I saw Rich and Barbara walking towards the entrance. The last time I saw them was last Thanksgiving (False Safety or Right Where We Left Off (Refresher). And while it took me a week to actually open the present, it was really nice to see them (even if it was just for two minutes) 

To Be Continued…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 10 Greattasticly Ever After Blog 17: Mitchmas (29), Part 2: A Quick Trip To Orlando

  Mitchmas (29), Part 2: A Quick Trip To Orlando Key: In this installment, Paige B is my cousin Paige and Austin B is her husband. My grandm...