Sunday, August 23, 2026

Season 10 Greattasticly Ever After Blog 7.5: Good Luck Noah

 Good Luck Noah

On the last day of Summer School, I got off at 3:00, said goodbye to some friends, and drove off to start my summer long honeymoon. Paige had some things to do before our trip the next day so I dropped her off at her parents house and drove to hang out with Noah at Roger. At about 7:00 pm, I picked Noah up and we drove to Kroger. 

You see, even though I was officially off for summer this was the only time we would be in town at the same time before the end of July. The next day I was going on a family trip, in the middle of that trip, Noah had to go out of town for work, then he would come home for one night, fly out for another job next day, and then on the day we were to fly back from our honeymoon Noah would be heading to England for a blind soccer tournament. 

We arrived at Kroger, and we got a few things that he needed as well as makings for some alcoholic milkshakes. When we returned to Roger, we began to make the drink. After we were finished, we sat out on the porch and drank and talked. 

This mini installment is way more of an extension of Breaking In Roger than its own thing which is not something I like to do but I still thought this was an important moment. As we sat on his front porch wishing each other good luck on our upcoming summer adventures, I told him, “Man, it's so cool that we can just sit out on the front porch of your house and just vibe!” 

“It is very adult,” Noah said matter of factly, with a smile. 


To be continued…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 10 Greattasticly Ever After Blog 9: Summer Long Honeymoon, Part 2: Park City

  Summer Long Honeymoon, Part 2: Park City My parents' college best friends, Ron and Anita Wallace, own a condo (or maybe it’s a timesha...